Enter at Your Own Risk

Welcome to this blog. I am known as Aristaria Lisvacor but let's stick with Aris. Most thoughts, whether carefully put into the order of events in which they came or just written haywire everywhere, will be put on this blog. Comments on those thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I do have copyrights. Now, into the mind of the writer you go. ~Aris~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sketching Day

     Occasionally and very rarely, I get urges to bring out my sketch diary and just draw. I won't be posting any here for a while, and none of them are original (being found on the internet and sketched from the computer screen to paper). However, I'm not that good at drawing so I'm just practicing basic things until I get better. Usually I sketch dragons, real-life animals, and nature objects. I have had no luck whatsoever at drawing human beings, lol, but I'm not too worried about that. As long as I can draw something accurately, I'm pretty pleased. So for all of you natural artists out there, don't waste your talents. :)

~Aris~

No comments:

Post a Comment