Enter at Your Own Risk

Welcome to this blog. I am known as Aristaria Lisvacor but let's stick with Aris. Most thoughts, whether carefully put into the order of events in which they came or just written haywire everywhere, will be put on this blog. Comments on those thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I do have copyrights. Now, into the mind of the writer you go. ~Aris~

Monday, November 19, 2012

Into the Mind of Ricky

I'm Ricky Schaede, a new contributor here at Into the Mind of the Writer.  I'm from Ontario, Canada, and write primarily fantasy and science fiction.  My foray into novels began with 'A Saga of Seven', what was intended to be an epic trilogy taking place in the fantastical world of Stethoss.  I wrote a four hundred page manuscript and then decided to shelf the story in favour of other projects.  This began Annagella, my current project, a fantasy / sci-fi novel into its fourth draft.  I'll be contributing here with nuggets of wisdom I uncover during the writing process, and hope I can both teach and learn during my time at Into the Mind of the Writer.

Check out my blog and facebook pages if you're interested in my writings !
http://rickyschaedewrites.wordpress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/RickySchaedeWrites
...and follow me on twitter @RickySWrites !

No comments:

Post a Comment