Enter at Your Own Risk

Welcome to this blog. I am known as Aristaria Lisvacor but let's stick with Aris. Most thoughts, whether carefully put into the order of events in which they came or just written haywire everywhere, will be put on this blog. Comments on those thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I do have copyrights. Now, into the mind of the writer you go. ~Aris~

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello, and as my sister, Aris, has stated, welcome. My name is Joshua Augustine Algode, but I usually go by Josh A. Algode or Josh. I started playing music when I was four and wrote my first full song when I was seven. I currently am deeply into composing and performing music. I have learned to play the piano, flute, cello, oboe and I also sing bass II (lyrical basso profundo). I will be alongside Aris as an author of this blog.
~Josh A. Algode~

No comments:

Post a Comment