Enter at Your Own Risk

Welcome to this blog. I am known as Aristaria Lisvacor but let's stick with Aris. Most thoughts, whether carefully put into the order of events in which they came or just written haywire everywhere, will be put on this blog. Comments on those thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I do have copyrights. Now, into the mind of the writer you go. ~Aris~

Monday, January 24, 2011

Emotions

     For the past several months, my home-life has been horrible. Rather than helping me to write, it has been stressing me out to the point where I couldn't write. So lately, I've been having to find ways around that by asking myself questions and incorporating my answers into my stories so that I can actually start writing daily again.

     What emotions do I feel? - Anger, grief, depression, on and on. I incorporated that with describing how my character felt when his family was murdered.
     How am I dealing with it? - Not well but forcing myself onwards. My character knows what he needs to do but is spending too much time grieving.
     What do I expect from it? - A better outcome and less stress in that aspect. My character finally does what he set out to do, still looking back at his past in sadness but this time with more understanding as well.

     You can create an entire story out of your own emotions, even if you can't think of anything to write. Imagine you're your character and just write.

~Aris~

No comments:

Post a Comment